Insulation Shop Machines
We, at Garnet, have been manufacturing tooling and machinery for pressboard, fibre glass and densified wood industry for the last 20-25 years.
We have developed many machines for making pressboard, fibreglass, densified wood and similar insulation components. Also would like to mention Special Purpose Machinery that we have developed in cutting, pressing and milling required for component manufacturing.
- Automatic double side grooving and T-slot making machine
For T-Block, edge rounded block making, spacers :
- Edge rounding, dovetail strip making machine: For rounding of edges, dovetail strip making and T-strip making machinery
- CNC router for circle cutting: For cutting circles outer diameter and inner diameter
- Heavy Duty Rip saw machine for strip making
- Panel or Beam Saws: For cutting densified wood and pressboard sheets
- Strip pasting machine: This machine can glue, paste and press strips at varied distances and of different length as per requirement. This machine will provide high accuracy and will reduce operator dependence in pasting.
- Hydraulic Hot press as per your requirements in size and tonnage.
- Nut making, threaded rods making machines
- Surface planning, threading, round turning, finishing, gluing, pressing systems and various other high performance wood working machines modified for pressboard, densified wood and transformer industry requirements.
- Cylinder Making Machines
- Sheet Bevelling Machines
- And various other custom designed machines
Salient features of our machines:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Body
- High Speed Spindles
- Precision Cut CNC made tooling
- Made as per customer specifications
- Bellow or Guards or Safety Measures for operation safety
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified Company with design procedures being followed
If you require, we can give turn key solution for component manufacturing to you as we also manufacture cutting tools for pressboard and densified industries in-house as well as the machinery as mentioned above.
We request you to visit our factory for further discussion and details of the machines.